The purpose of this document is to guide you how to find out the hardware information on Linux.
You should install ralated command-line tools(e.g. lshw ) firstly.
lshw is a command-line utility for showing detailed hardware specification of a Linux machine.
To install lshw on ubuntu:
$sudo apt-get install lshw
To install lshw on CentOS:
Check the disk hardware information
To display all disks and storage controllers in the system, enter:
The following command will quickly list installed disks including CD/DVD/BD drivers:
NOTE There are 2 disk(1T) on this device. and RAID1 is actived.
Check Hard disk partition szie
Check the cpu
Check the memory
Check the newtork
- [ January 30, 2018 ] How to install and config Termux on Android 5.x or later
- [ January 30, 2018 ] Automatically enable HTTPS on your website with EFF's Certbot
- [ January 29, 2018 ] Wireless network management in Raspberry Pi
- [ January 28, 2018 ] Install pycharm by Ubuntu make
- [ December 22, 2016 ] Deploying Django Apps with mod_wsgi on Ubuntu 16.04
- [ December 19, 2016 ] Top Things to do after Ubuntu 16.04 Installation
- [ December 19, 2016 ] Setting up Vim for Python
- [ December 19, 2016 ] PHP5.2 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION
- [ December 19, 2016 ] Automatically enable HTTPS on your website with EFF's Certbot
- [ December 15, 2016 ] How to install php5.6 on Ubuntu 16.04