The purpose of this document is describe how to fix php errors.
If you getting this kind of error when tring to upload an file to website:
PHP Warning: POST Content-Length of 8978294 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0.
Howto fix it
Update your post_max_size in php.ini to a larger value.
Update your upload_max_filesize in php.ini to a larger value.
upload_max_filesize = 50M
$sudo /etc/init.d/httpd restart
- [ January 30, 2018 ] How to install and config Termux on Android 5.x or later
- [ January 30, 2018 ] Automatically enable HTTPS on your website with EFF's Certbot
- [ January 29, 2018 ] Wireless network management in Raspberry Pi
- [ January 28, 2018 ] Install pycharm by Ubuntu make
- [ December 22, 2016 ] Deploying Django Apps with mod_wsgi on Ubuntu 16.04
- [ December 19, 2016 ] Top Things to do after Ubuntu 16.04 Installation
- [ December 19, 2016 ] Setting up Vim for Python
- [ December 19, 2016 ] PHP5.2 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION
- [ December 19, 2016 ] Automatically enable HTTPS on your website with EFF's Certbot
- [ December 15, 2016 ] How to install php5.6 on Ubuntu 16.04