Delete all logs files
Use the following command to remove all the log files inside your apache2 log.
$sudo rm -rf /var/log/httpd/*
You should reload it after deleting all files, or it`s empty.
$sudo /etc/init.d/httpd restart
- [ January 30, 2018 ] How to install and config Termux on Android 5.x or later
- [ January 30, 2018 ] Automatically enable HTTPS on your website with EFF's Certbot
- [ January 29, 2018 ] Wireless network management in Raspberry Pi
- [ January 28, 2018 ] Install pycharm by Ubuntu make
- [ December 22, 2016 ] Deploying Django Apps with mod_wsgi on Ubuntu 16.04
- [ December 19, 2016 ] Top Things to do after Ubuntu 16.04 Installation
- [ December 19, 2016 ] Setting up Vim for Python
- [ December 19, 2016 ] PHP5.2 Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION
- [ December 19, 2016 ] Automatically enable HTTPS on your website with EFF's Certbot
- [ December 15, 2016 ] How to install php5.6 on Ubuntu 16.04